Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook for 11/4/08

Outside my Window...I see debris from new neighbor's house makeover - progress!!! :) . I am thinking...I wish I could swallow and feel better, but glad I voted early. From the learning rooms... Birds: feathers, how they fly; capitalization; LCM I am thankful for... daughter is going to do lessons with youngest to help me out. From the kitchen...an easy night since I feel horrible - French Toast w/bacon & scrambled eggs. I am wearing...Jeans, white tank under a tan button-up t-shirt I am reading...Tender Mercy for a Mother's Soul & When Wall Flowers Dance by Angela Thomas I am hoping...start working on our family Christmas newsletter. I am creating... Hand embroidered gifts for Christmas I am hearing...kids doing their chores :) Around the house... laundry on the bed, mail on the counter, clutter on the counter - yep! We live here! One of my favorite things... playing games with the family: Apples to Apples, Australian rails, Canasta
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...funeral for friend, laundry (ugh), no babysitting ºÜº , school, last football game, free weekend!!!Love this picture of Connor and Matthew playing in the leaves recently.

No comments: