Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday Fill-In

1. It seems like the mountain of laundry will never be conquered.

2. Turn the lights off when you’re done, please? innocent

3. If I thought you were serious I’d listened a little more closely! smug

4. The twinkle in your eyes and deep love is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine’s Day means any other day, until this year. Honey really surprised me! ) 6. Knowing who wins in the end gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hot date with Honey tonight, tomorrow my plans include getting stuff done around the house and date with Honey to Lowes (LOL!) and Sunday, I want to Teen lead Worship!!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Hey a date is a date....Lowes, dinner, whatever it takes!!

Flourchild said...

I hope your date was nice! Have a great day!