Thursday, November 8, 2018

Under my needle...

After more than five years hiatus, due to my mom's Alzheimer's, from sewing and quilting, I began again last year. I wanted to share a few things I've been working on. 



I connected with a designer from Malta, near Italy, with fantastic designs, that I have started testing designs for. I love how her embroidery designs stitch out! It’s still sitting on my shelf, folded and ready to leave my sewing room.
For Honey's nephew who has twins

For Dear Daughter and Son-in-love, using fabric from their Pinwheels and Postage Stamps wedding Quilt Four years ago.
For Friend of the Heart
For a sister of my heart, has been there for me through so many hard times and the good, yet she still chooses to be my friend.
For QL 
For The QL... who has taught me so much and challenges me to learn more and challenge myself
Under my needle on Francis, my sewing machine, is a colorful pillow with aqua, corals, browns, and grays. Working on matching quilt. 


Branching out on paper piecing with this boy quilt. I’m still working on how I’m going to quilt it. I'm thinking clouds in the sky.

That's all for now.  Have many project piling up, but I need to show you, soon,  the make-over to the now, spare bedroom, that has become my sewing room!  I love going there!  

Lynnet

No comments: