Thursday, November 3, 2011

God's palette

Sunset

I don't hear from my brother often, then again, I don't call him often either.  Rather I talk to his wife most of the time. The other day he called - said he had heard about the aurora borealis (Northern Lights) being visible where we live, which is normally unheard of.  I didn't see the beautiful northern light show, but I did see a beautiful sunset - made me think that God had a beautiful palette of colors that night.

I don't get out often to see sunrises, but sometimes I see some incredible sunsets - purples, oranges, yellows and blues, all swirling, glowing, beautiful portraits He paints.  Reminds me that at the end of the day, He's still there. 


ps. please look past all that junk in the foreground - the church behind us has been doing work on their property - looks incredibly ugly, but glad God made it look better.




No comments: