Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Awwww! Sweet Reward from a friend...

Thank you Michelle of Flour Child for my first award! I love how she writes so wonderfully about her beautiful children and National Champ for a hubby! She bakes the most yummy looking dishes - an inspiration to me. She's creative, takes wonderfully pictures, and lives in an amazing beautiful place. There is a "meme" (i.e., chain letter of sorts) attached to this award, in the form of lists of sevens. Heck, I'm game! But if I "tag" you below, and you don't feel like playing along, that's fine by me. I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog! 7 things I did before 1. worked at a cemetery in high school 2. assistant in a computer lab 3. work in the grill at Bible College 4. Sutherland's store cashier in the days before scanners or auto cash registers 5. Sylvan Learning center tutor 6. Test administrator 7. Substitute teacher 7 things I do now 1. Laundry, laundry, laundry 2. Drive my children around to all their activities. 3. Homeschool teacher 4. cook & bake 5. Keeper of the Calendar 6. Clean and pickup the house 7. play my flute in the church band/worship team 7 things I want to do 1. Travel to Ireland, the East Coast, Australia with the family 2. Start scrap booking again and finish all those unfinished albums 3. Be a better listener and really hear what is being said 4. Become a better money saver 5. Listen and Play with the kids more 6. De-junk the house (okay I'm really talking about the garage) 7. start sewing again 7 things that attract me about the opposite sex 1. A great sense of humor 2. compassion 3. eyes, it's in the eyes 4. attitude 5. the way he treats others 6. it's the little things he does 7. Responsibility 7 Favorite Foods 1. Ice cream 2. Lasagna 3. Macadamia Crusted Tilapia with White Chocolate Beurre Blanc4. Macaroni and cheese (Red Lobster) 5. Steak - just - just a little pink 6. Chocolate chip cookies dough 7. Chicken Spiedini 7 things I Say Most Often: 1. What did you do now? 2. There are privileges for staying, there are privileges for going. 3. Do you have homework? 4. Is this a need or a want? 5. Oh look! It's a "smart" driver. 6. Did you do your chores? 7. Did you write it on the list? 5 Tags (and award too; pick one up) I've chosen to tag some blog that I enjoy reading. They encourage me, educate me, make me laugh, and even bring me to tears. They write of celebrations of life, frustrations, joys, and times of sadness. I appreciate their honesty and what they share. Celebrating Life from artags.blogspot.com (special friend, heart for her kids, family, and God, and saving money) the momma from Finding Joy in the Little Things (special friend, heart for her kids, family, and God, and saving money) Mck Momma from My Charming Kids (she puts her heart into it and has a heart for God.) Stephanie from A Year of CrockPotting (what great recipes she gives and a challenge she is meeting) Marie from Breadbasketcase ( I love to bake bread and Marie

2 comments:

Flourchild said...

Yeah! You did the sevens..I loved learning more about you. I really loved your answer on things I say most often...#5..Made me laugh outloud!
Thank you for the kind words.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Oooh, thanks so much!!!