- I did not go overboard and make a triple batch of laundry detergent - enough for 266 loads, immediately after I make Hard-boiled egg chocolate chip cookies in the same food processor. Do you think my clothes will smell like chocolate chip cookies?
- I did not stop by Sonic on the way to Worship practice for Happy Hour, thus making myself late... That Cranberry Slush was not terrifically yummy and worth it!
- I did not go to sleep during Worship practice listening to the new song because I was not that tired...
- I did not wait until this morning to grade and write lesson plans for today, nope I didn't.
- I did not take my Oldest to get his hair cut and give in to letting him keep most of his hair because it is the style. I did not predict what his Daddy would say later at dinner. No, I was not right on this one! :)
- I did not raise my voice at my youngest when he tipped his chair over for the 3rd time this morning and make him tear up. I'm so much a better Mom than that. :(
- I did not turn up the heater this morning because my hands are not ice cold and I'm not wearing a coat in the house...
- I did not just make myself a chocolate malt for lunch while my youngest sat eating a microwave cooked corn dog.
Monday, November 17, 2008
"Not Me!: Monday
Musings by Aspiring Mom2three
Labels: Not Me Monday