Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Works-For-Me Wendesday

We have a white Kohler cast iron double sink in our kitchen and I love it most times. It was an answer to our prayers when I found it for sale - a whopping $25! It can be a chore to keep clean and hauling out the bleach bottle everytime to soak it when it gets yucky is a pain. I keep a spray bottle containing bleach and water under the sink. Each time I do some dishes and am finished, I spray the sink with bleach water, let it sit for a bit and spray it out with water. It doesn't take much time at all. Plus the bleach water works great for grout in the shower. This is what works for me.

1 comment:

Flourchild said...

How much bleach do you put in? I have a white sink and it drives me crazy how dirty it gets...im constantly cleaning it. I like your idea of keeping the spray bottle close.