Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saving Money with Print Friendly

Okay, so here I am on a absolutely beautiful day outside, sitting at my computer, supposed to be working on our taxes.  Honey took the kids to help work on a friend's house getting ready for sale, so it is quiet,  but honestly... I would rather blog, work on Only's Rag Quilt, watch the Olympics, or curl up with a good book (which I've not done in ages) than do taxes. So in my wandering, I came across Coupon Saving Game who blogged about an awesome way to save money and time by using Printfriendly.com... I had to check it out and love it, so I added a small button to the upper right of my blog... see it right up there?  While you're at it, why don't you check out Coupon Saving Game.  They have some great ideas and helps on saving money!


Here is what they said at Coupon Saving Game:
 When you want to print something from a website, open a new tab and go to printfriendly.com. Then all you do is copy and paste the URL of the page you want to print and enter it in at printfriendly.com. You are then able to remove images, ads, and any text you don't need to print.

You'll end up saving on wasted paper and ink! Click HERE to view their short tutorial.
 

No comments: