Thursday, July 21, 2011

Late Mother's Day gift

photo credit
It was absolutely fabulous. 
It's a little over due

With the girls arriving soon and school starting back up
I knew I had to do this soon.  
Not sure why I didn't do this sooner. 

One hour of pure relaxation 
spent
getting a massage
from Miss Nancy

Who knew I had so many knots
hidden so deep under these shoulder blades?

The massage
was so wonderful
that I made an appt
to get my last overdue gift next week 

 Now I'm off to fix dinner for Honey and myself
(what should I fix?)
as Youngest is spending the night with a friend
and Oldest and Only are painting and helping a friend move.
Maybe something Italian with some Rosa Di Rosa...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My massage therapist friend moved last week ....she was a blessing to me! Glad you were able to enjoy that gift.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Ah . . . delightful. Can it be time for school to start again already?

Fondly,
Glenda