These last few days, while I've been sick, I've had a little more time to visit some blogs I like to read. I wanted to share a few of these with you.
- Craig Love thins out the herd of negative voices (eliminating negative voices) this was REALLY good. In all fairness, you really need to read all of his "Love" series to fully understand, but it very worth the time. for a matter of the heart.
- The Queen Mommy wrote about Motherhood's Journey in which journaling about our growth, effort, accomplishments and successes through the journey of Motherhood and to see how God is changing us. This really touched my heart as a mom.
- Glenda about her daughter following in a legacy of missionaries and moving to England with Reign Ministries.
- Shelly at Life on the Wild Side about taking a sabbatical with her husband.
Walking across a precipice
- Cindy at For One Another did a review of HOMESCHOOLOPY. What a hoot! I think it might be kind of fun, but if you know me, Monopoly is actually call The Divorce Game at our house. No, it has not caused a divorce, but it sure does not embody fond feelings. A few years ago, Youngest had a part in our church's Annual Business meeting which had The Great Adventure (Indiana Jones) theme. As a token of appreciation, he was given the Indiana Jones Monopoly game and it's actually the only Monopoly game we can play without huge disagreements.
- Due to recent illness at our house, I made a
greatlarge investment in Jello and Kleenexes with Lotion (this has got to be the best invention - really!). Did you know that Jello has a Jell-O Lounge? Care to make a guess what that is about? Hint, you must be 21 to enter. Yes, recipes for Jello with a bit of a twist. I had no idea this was out there!
Finally decided to quit feeling like a train wreck and going to the doctor in an hour. Jello and yogurt are only good for so long.
Well, after two hours at the doctor's office, I have fluid on both ears, high fever (STILL) after 5 days, sinus junk and a myriad of other stuff. A horribly painful powerful antibiotic shot later, 5 days of free sample antibiotics, with a script for an additional 5 days ($10 a pill), and horrible headache I'm exhausted... Guess it's time to apply MORE Miracle Rub from The Momma. I was so thankful that Only drove me to the doctor and fixed dinner after gathering 5 dozen eggs and caring for friend's critter... Anyone need some eggs?