I'm here. Really, I'm still here. It's been almost a month since I last wrote and there are days that go by that I don't even get to the computer to turn it on. Overwhelmed at times with feeling like I need to get it all done but realizing that it's okay it doesn't have to be "all done". I've been here before and I am smart enough to know I'm not the only one. God gives me moments and answers just when I need them, in His time.
No one has died or fallen ill because
- the floor wasn't mopped
- the laundry is still in the basket
- the dishwasher still needs to be emptied
- we had "clean out the fridge night" again. So thankful that we have extra food!
- the baby toys are still on the living room floor when I go to bed
- the bathroom tub looks "slightly" used this week
- the dog cleans up the kitchen floor when food is dropped
I've been battling with sleepless nights (even with a prescription sleeping pill) and exhaustion during the day. I've battled with this since college, but seems it has gotten worse With little ones that I care for, sleeping during the day is not an option. After trying Lunesta and still not sleeping through the night or even going to sleep, the doctor put me on a different med and I am thankfully sleeping until my alarm goes off most days. I'm a much nicer person when I get sleep!
|Lady with Miss C|
- Oldest has started college and got his first official job working at Ultimutt Dog Care as a dog handler. Seems like we see him less, but he is loving having classes finish before 1 p.m.
- Only is in the middle of her senior year just started her first official job at Pizza Warehouse as party and game hostess. She continues cleaning homes for two families once a week - doing school in the mornings.
- Youngest is in 8th grade and very involved in Boy Scouts. He enjoyed an adventurous summer camp and is involved in a local drama winter production of A Christmas Carol.
- Little Ones: I no longer care for Miss H, but have added a new little one, Miss C, who was born the end of this June. Sweet baby smiles and cuddles are what I love.
I was blessed when Glenda at Notes on the Journey told me I had won a copy of Life: Beautiful (Faith for Your Journey) on her blog giveaway. It is filled with not only beauty, but inspiration and encouragement in my faith. I have really enjoyed reading through it - I needed that!
Contact her by: