My kids are to the age that I can't easily "Wow" them at meal time,but I keep trying to make them smile.
Tonight I used:
|Pour in some batter|
- You MUST spray the cookie cutter inside with cooking spray or the batter will cook and stick to the cutter. You'll be left with a huge mess and yucky looking "fun" shape.
- Put the cookie cutter in your heated skillet and pour enough batter to cover the bottom part of the cutter. Sometimes I like to add a variety: pour batter in part of it, wait a few seconds for that to set, and pour the rest of the batter in.
- Let it cook until the batter is set. I use tongs to pull the hot cookie cutter off the batter and flip your pancake over. The batter should not run when you pull the cutter off.
- Take your hot fresh pancake from the skillet, add what ever toppings make you happy!
Remove the cutter
Sometimes I like to add a variety:
- Pour batter in part of it, wait a few seconds for that to set, and pour the rest of the batter in.
- add a few chocolate chips, blueberries, sprinkles, etc
That's how we ate "Frosty" tonight, what different ways do you try to put a smile on the faces your love at meal time? I'd love to hear how you do it!