Saturday, January 5, 2013

Morning reading and encouragement

This morning, as I was reading in Psalms, God directed me to this portion. May I remember and cling to this when things get tough and I feel it is too much...


"But as for me, I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more.

My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness And of Your salvation all day long; For I do not know the sum of them.

I will come with the mighty deeds of the Lord G OD ; I will make mention of Your righteousness, Yours alone.

O God, You have taught me from my youth, And I still declare Your wondrous deeds.

You who have shown me many troubles and distresses Will revive me again, And will bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

May You increase my greatness And turn to comfort me. (Psalms 71:14-17, 20, 21 NASB)

1 comment:

Angelia said...

Hi Lynn, this was so sweet, thanks for sharing! :). Angelia