Thursday, January 24, 2013

Slight change back


 I know this is trivial, but  I'm changing my blog back to having to enter those annoying sequence of letters and numbers to post a comment.  I get so much spam each day and some of it is absolutely inappropriate and I really don't want to have any of my readers/followers exposed to this nonsense. Since I really don't have a lot of people commenting as they are just reading, I hope you won't let this small inconvenience prevent you from stopping by from time to time or leaving a message. 

I'm not always able to get on the computer each day to delete and monitor the spam, but   maybe after a couple of months, I can revert back to the less troublesome way of ya'll posting a message. Does it matter to you?  Do you have a preference?  Love to hear what you think!

Whew!  Now that this is out of the way, I'll try to get back to "regular" life!  

No comments: