Saturday, September 3, 2016

I Felt the Earth Move Under my Feet

I'd been up for a few hours, with only three hours of sleep.  Brain just won't quit sometimes and it kept playing a Francesca Battistelli song, Write Your Story.  Finally gave up at 5:30 and decided to work on emails, bills, and stuff.  I was sitting at the computer at 7 a.m., suddenly the computer screen swayed, my chair moved and I felt dizzy.  I must have been drinking too much tea too early in the morning!!!  I looked around for the dog, thinking she had laid against my chair and moved it, but she was looking at me from across the room,  like I was kinda crazy.  I think I was...
Earthquake felt in seven states - CNN 

Getting on facebook, I quickly discovered that what I had felt was a 5.6  5.8 (updated a few days after the quake) magnitude earthquake centered in Pawnee, OK and felt in SEVEN states!!!

I've got to stop blaming the dog for everything!!!   What a way to start Labor Day weekend!  I will be very happy with some kind of normal for the weekend!


No comments: