Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my Window...is a chill and a huge pile of fallen leaves that needs to be played in. I am thinking...My Drama King needs to get a new acting job. From the learning rooms...starting a new chapter in history - India! I am thankful for... the paint (from paintballing) came out of daughter's jeans and jacket! (I love ZOUT! From the kitchen...a new recipe for mexican chicken lasagne I am wearing...Jeans, pink tank under a brown linen3/4 sleeve shirt I am reading...On a Whim (Katie Weldon Series by Robin Jones Gunn Espresso for Your Spirit: Hope and humor for Pooped Out Parents (Pam Vredevelt) I am hoping...to start back exercising after taking too much of a break. I am creating... Hand embroidried gifts for Christmas I am hearing..."Find your Wings" song playing on my daughter's stereo, amidst the frogs and crickets outside. Around the house... signs of a home well lived in. One of my favorite things... snuggling up with the cat and a great book. A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Marching Band competition, parent teacher conferences for 10th grader, making ice cream for Co-0p, Angela Thomas conference (Yeah!), laundry (ugh).
May I this peaceful park remind me to take time with Him and listen, in quiet, for His direction.
The Simple Woman is the original home of The Simple Woman's Daybook.
The Simple Woman's Daybook will take place each Monday. Now you can share with others a little look into your day plans and thoughts while you are focusing on the simplicity of the everyday moments around you. That is my vision for this idea! Slow down, take time and enjoy the moment...the day

No comments: