Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spaghetti in my mouse already

Lunch time at our house
 I'm not sure how it happened, but there is spaghetti sauce in my mouse wheel. I'm not going to bore you with details, but each day, this is basically what our school time looks like - this happens to be lunch time.  Regardless of the time of day, there is a lot of noise  in our home with this many people, especially  with three active girls under 28 months.  It stays busy from 6:45 a.m. until a little after 4.  It's normally this abnormally crazy.  Can you imagine the diapers that I change each day?  Where is the sanity?  There isn't much. 


This morning when I pulled up my email, there it was.  Another post from Holley at Heart to Heart with Holley.  Seriously, I think she has a spy camera or bug planted in my house  or in my heart because she write about what I'm dealing with in my home and in my heart.  I've included her post at the end.   

Chocolate covered gold! 
   Just as my day was slowing down, a sweet friend showed up at my door.  A mysterious little white box in her hand - oh.... my mouth was watering as I spied the label.  I think I'm going to find a happy place, maybe my closet, and eat my fruits and veggies because it was a box of chocolate covered STRAWBERRIES from Kopper-Kettle Candies!!!  Yummo!  Melissa sure knows how to cheer up my day!

Heart to Heart with Holley: Already

It's still only the beginning of the week.
Already I've...
snapped at my husband.
felt like pulling the covers over my head.
fallen behind on my to-do list.
"It's going to be one of those weeks," I sigh.
But then I remember I have a choice.
I can live by a different list of "alreadys."
Already I can...
ask for forgiveness.
find new strength.
let God's love woo me back to joy and the center of His will.
Whew, now that's good news my heart needed today.
Anyone else?


post signatureI'm don't know about you, but I'm all ready for a different type of "already's" that Holley wrote about.  Oh, the spaghetti sauce?  I used a toothpick and played surgeon on the little blue mouse.  I successfully squeaked by with no causalities. What about you? 

2 comments:

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Your days sound busy and just the type that need a little chocolate surprise and a good word.

Fondly,
Glenda

no spring chicken said...

Could it be that we all suffer with these feelings? Or do you think she has a camera in my house too? :)