Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My delightful Irish Twins


My oldest two have been close since Only was a wee child.  Oldest has never known a time when she wasn't part of his life, and many times I have been questioned whether they were twins.  They are kinda - Irish Twins I mean, but that is not the gist of today's post.  It's the uncanniness they have to wear the exact same shirt on the same day, though neither have planned it at all.  I mean how uncool is it to plan to wear the same shirt as your sibling??? 






This isn't the first time it's happened and each time we just have to laugh. Have you ever had something similar happen to you?  I'd love to hear your story!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The closest thing I have come to doing that is fighting with my real twin over a shirt that both of us wanted to wear on the same day ...and we did that ALL the time!