Friday, December 14, 2012

FridayFunnies


Miss AB and Miss "I"
We've had a lot of illness with the girls for about a month (it seems longer) and I'm sure it's not over yet, but Miss "I" and Miss AB are finally back together.  I think they've been saving their conversations and funnies because they started the silliness very early this morning.  Hope this puts a smile on your face - oh I'm so glad it's Finally Friday! 
 "Hey Miss Net! Did you know that my Aunt Polly had a new baby, but she still keeps her other one, Sophia?"  The thing kids say! — 
"Go!" Izzy commands our dog as she was checking our her pancakes...
Lady slinks out of the kitchen while AB comments: "I can't do that because I don't know the password!"
 Miss "I" kicked her shoes off at the front door and sat in the chair with a book she got at the school carnival last night.  She is so proud of herself for getting a book with no pictures - Judy Blume's Fudge-A-Mania.  Looking so cute in the chair with a book far beyond her handful of sight words, I looked at her sockless feet and asked if her feet were cold.  With a grin, she wiggled her toes and said:  "No, but they sure do stink!"

No comments: