- I totally did not have a fabulous Thanksgiving with DH's family in TX and I totally did not enjoy myself!
- We so totally did not pretend to play a game while we not waiting anxiously as DH's nephew proposed to his not so favorite girl during Thanksgiving dinner. She did not so excitedly accept! :)
- I did not totally beg to stay home instead of going to a HS playoff game at TX Stadium. I did not totally enjoy the time alone to not do a few loads of laundry, Not enjoy a hot long shower, not read my devotions, and not enjoy a cup of fresh green tea that did NOT hype me up... Nope!
- I totally did not lose 3 pounds this last weekend!
- I was not totally proud of DH who was "not" able to diagnose and fix what was wrong with two vehicles this weekend, saving BIL & nephew hundreds of $$$.
- We did not take pity on an orphaned kitten and did NOT bring it home with us to an already not full house of strange pets. And I have Not been bottle feeding this kitten every few hours. I am not sitting here typing with the kitten we did not bring home in my jacket on my lap to keep it warm.
- I "was not" thrilled that Only and Youngest went through the WHOLE weekend not antagonizing each other and I did not totally have a relaxing weekend because of it.
- DH did not tell the kids they could not stay up and finish a movie they started in the truck after he did not tell them they were not supposed to be in bed early...
- I didn't rejoice at being back home and seeing gas prices at $1.56 instead of $1.86 in TX.
- I am not craving a SoBe Green tea and am not considering getting out in the cold to get a bottle or two...
Monday, December 1, 2008
In keeping with McMamma's Not Me Monday, I have a few to post myself...
Musings by Aspiring Mom2three
Labels: Not Me Monday