Some recent Gifts of Grace
- Lillies of the Valley, silent and fragrant bells, lure me to their bed
- School House Rock play was a fantastic field trip and got our toes tapping
- Laughter around the dinner table
- Fresh muffins from the oven
- Hug from my almost graduated son
- Release from cancer, rejoicing in the midst of grief
- Cool spring rain
- "Mommy can you rock with me? I don't feel so good." The 12 yr. old body of Youngest, turns, and nestles, searches for that one comfy spot.
- smell of bacon frying
- Friends surround grieving families
- Boy Scout Troop leaders
- Gathering of friends, laughter, good food, love
- Nerf gun wars between teens and young grade schoolers... Jury is still out on who really won.
- Three years of learning, growing, trials, revelations, and acceptance with "W". His last day is Friday as his dad is being transferred.
- Listening to Miss Izzy reading Brown Bear before nap time.
|"W" with his latest creation|