Recent Gifts of Grace
- Protection for Raine's husband during a heart attack - often called the Widow Maker. Stint placed in artery.
- Temps so high (115º) that we hit a record for the country... no grass to mow because it's all dead!
- Messages from Only while on Belize Mission Trip
- Wonderful refreshing rain during drought and high temps (117º)
- Parents who don't spoil or give in to their kids to the point the children that they are more than difficult to be around.
- Youngest's movies he creates, frame by frame, action in motion, brain whirling, creating.
- Quiet evening with Honey
- Plump juicy watermelon
- Making mud puddles with youngest in the rain, mud squishing between toes.
- Children who listen to God, go, see through His eyes the needs and loveA babe, so new of God, from His hands and heart
- Seeing and hearing the words: Momma, Mommy, Mom
- Doctors who follow the calling to help, solve, and save
- To be a mom to three wonderful gifts God has given us.
- Safely back from Belize, Oldest and Only, hearts open to experiences You've given them.
- Oh, Sweet rain to a dry parched ground - quenching a thirst
- Hugs from my big kids. I so missed them when they were gone to Belize
- Sweet shy smiles and kisses from Miss I
- Mike and Amy (dear friends) are pregnant and due in March!!!
- Oldest has a JOB!!! Thank you God!!!
|Only in Belize|
|Miss J and Only at the Mayan Ruins|